Thursday 1 November 2012

Craving Pumpkins!

In a two day lab we craved pumpkins! This was the first time I ever craved a pumpkin ( I know that's kind of sad). Anyway for the first day we emptied out the insides.

My Pumpkin <3


Cleaning the Insides
We started to crave on the second day. I have to say, the hard part of the craving a pumpkin wasn't the actually craving but the transferring of the design. It took me forever just to use the wheel-y tracer thing from the kit to trace my pattern.
My pattern 

 The actually craving was pretty fun to do and it was kind of scary because I keep thinking that I would mess up ... almost did a few times but it came out really nice!

My finished pumpkin


Faith and mine's pumpkin together :)
When we finished our pumpkins, we got to take pictures of it with a candle inside and our teacher took pictures.

with a candle :)



I actually found the pattern to this pumpkin here:
http://ciderandfaun.blogspot.ca/2009/10/pumpkin-patch-and-carved-owl.html

No comments:

Post a Comment