Tuesday 12 February 2013

Udon

Usually I try to put my posts in the order on when we did it but I totally forgot about this lab, I think it because it was a salty dish and usually we do sweet ones so this completely just flew out of my mind.
Anyways as you can tell by the title "Udon" this was an lab where we made udon! Which was weird on how my family was also going to make udon for dinner (except we make a totally different). 

The mushroom and snow peas.


This was the soy sauce and oyster sauce.

Sesame Oil

Chicken. 

Udon noodles. 



 I had a carrot for a part of my lunch not ones that are nicely cut up or already cooked in my lunch but a WHOLE carrot (already peeled) but the thing is, I have braces and it did not occur to my grandparents that I shouldn't be eating whole hard food like apples (if they're not already cut up in slices), carrots, ice etc. because they could make my brackets fall off even though I explain to them many times. So since I didn't want to waste the carrot, during foods class I was like "who wants a carrot?" to my group mates and someone in my group said "let's put it in our udon!" so we put it in our udon... ya that was the story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment